The Peak 150 is a low cost, compact digital control for single-valve or single-valve rack steam turbines.
It is designed to control a steam turbine driving a mechanical load and provides tight control of speed.
A key feature of the Peak 150 is that it is easy to operate with its RPM and status indicators and a front mounted keypad operator.
• Input for 4-20mA remote speed control signal
• Dual speed control dynamics
• Overspeed trip test capabilities
• 16-bit, 12MHz microprocessor
• Easy set-up and tuning
• Circuitry for detecting the loss of either MPU signal
For more information on our services get in touch