1. Welcome to EGS’ accessible web site. EGS is committed to making efforts to ensure that electronic and information technology developed, maintained, or used by EGS and/or Third Parties is accessible to people with disabilities, including both employees and customers we serve.
2. If you cannot fully access the information on a particular page, please inform us by emailing us at email@example.com. The option of providing content through an alternate format is potentially available to you if you are having difficulties accessing information, we do our best to accommodate existing disability guidelines.
3. EGS holds no responsibility for products developed or used by EGS' existing or past clients and their disability / accessibility guidelines and use of them. For further information and to learn more about the W3C regulatory body governing the accessibility/disability guidelines, visit: http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/
4. Any service provided by EGS is strictly limited to a “as is” basis, without any other representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantable quality, satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade, course of dealing, or otherwise.
5. EGS does not warrant that the services will be uninterrupted, error-free, secure or without delay. you assume the entire risk as to the results and performance of the websites concerning verification of disability / accessibility guidelines. Neither EGS nor its suppliers or licensor's shall have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, even if EGS has been advised of the possibility of such damages or they are foreseeable. EGS is not responsible for claims by a third party.